1. How an alleged monkey smuggling scheme can stifle drug research Full story
2. Arizona nixes physician prescription requirement for birth control Full story
3. Canadian province slows Ozempic sales to US: 4 updates Full story
4. Hospitals can't afford to waste precious resources in today's healthcare landscape. Get tips to simplify utilization management to save staff time and reduce denials.
5. What's the best hospital in the US? How Bard AI's response differed from ChatGPT Full story
6. J&J abandons RSV vaccine plans Full story
7. Healthcare lost decades of progress in the fight against HAIs. Get your hospital's infection prevention efforts back on track with this key strategy.
8. Novant lays off 50, including executives Full story
9. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
10. UnitedHealthcare to scrap 20% of prior authorizations Full story
11. ECGs can still spell trouble in the clinical setting. Learn better ways to ensure consistent monitoring and how to keep wired-up patients more comfortable.
12. FDA panel sets date for OTC birth control meeting Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. UC San Diego said 'enough' to high rates of patient no-shows — see how their clinic + 500 others are halving no-shows and growing volume, despite staff shortages.
2. Long turnaround times, overtime costs & more: How Yale Smilow Cancer Center alleviated top oncology pharmacy challenges.
3. Pharmacy disruptions are coming. Learn how to stay ahead of the curve and turn challenges into opportunities here.