1. US limits sotrovimab shipments over BA.2 ineffectiveness Full story
2. Michigan Medicine to expand specialty pharmacy services with $52M investment Full story
3. Walmart to roll back cigarette sales: WSJ Full story
4. Are your specialty pharmacy services driving strategic growth? They are for these two health systems. Click here to learn how.
5. COVID-19 vaccinations fall 27% as BA.2's prevalence grows: 10 CDC findings Full story
6. RaDonda Vaught's conviction will have long-lasting effects on nursing, ANA says Full story
7. As coding requirements evolve, so should your revenue cycle. Learn how partnerships can ease the lift and elevate your game.
8. Moderna CEO wants to give FDA 'flexibility' for 2nd booster eligibility Full story
9. Bipartisan bill would boost access to pandemic-related pharmacy services Full story
10. COVID-19 cases up in 10 states Full story
11. Staffing challenges snowball into nurses being overtasked, battling inefficiency and missing out on continuing ed. Learn why some health systems are adopting clinical decision support + how it helps.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt
2. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
3. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.