1. FDA warns of EpiPen safety issues Full story
2. New UnitedHealthcare pharmacy policy would cut payments to hospitals, interrupt patient care, law firm claims Full story
3. 4 more state pharmacy boards join Ohio in curbing prescriptions for experimental COVID-19 drugs Full story
4. Is a consignment model right for your hospital pharmacy? 5 key questions to ask.
5. Top 12 pharmacy graduate schools, ranked by US News Full story
6. Walmart nearly criminally charged over opioid prescriptions, report finds Full story
7. The state of pain management — A live discussion on emerging opportunities in perioperative pain control. Click here to attend.
8. Ohio small pharmacies say they're fighting to survive on CVS Caremark reimbursements Full story
9. Senate agrees on $2 trillion aid deal + 8 other COVID-19 updates Full story
10. FEMA: Defense Production Act for COVID-19 tests is no longer necessary Full story
11. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
12. Trump signs order outlawing price-gouging, hoarding of medical supplies Full story