1. 8 drugmakers scaling back operations in Russia Full story
2. Sandoz recalls pain med over carcinogen Full story
3. US may roll out 2nd booster recommendation within weeks Full story
4. Hospitals implement kit and tray management in a variety of ways with a variety of solutions. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Merck taps cardiologist as chief medical officer Full story
7. Cleveland Clinic avoids ED transports for 70% of patients. See how the system scaled its virtual ED model to cut unnecessary visits here.
8. Reckless or routine? Workarounds point of debate in nurse's trial Full story
9. Why the name 'deltacron' may be misleading Full story
10. COVID-19 cases tick up in 9 states Full story
11. Are your specialty pharmacy services driving strategic growth? They are for these two health systems. Click here to learn how.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
2. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.
3. Eliminate extra clicks and cumbersome EHR workarounds for clinicians. Learn how in this 6-part guide.