1. Experts skeptical of more COVID-19 boosters despite drugmakers' efforts Full story
2. As possibility of 4th doses looms, White House says it has no money for them Full story
3. Criminal trial begins for ex-Vanderbilt nurse who made fatal drug error Full story
4. Drug shortages are still plaguing the U.S. market. Click here to learn how one program weathered 150 percent demand spikes during COVID-19 with limited supply interruptions.
5. Hospitals cutting services over staffing shortages Full story
6. J&J to restrict 340B discounts for 29 drugs Full story
7. As coding requirements evolve, so should your revenue cycle. Learn how partnerships can ease the lift and elevate your game.
8. 6 recent drug approvals Full story
9. Teva, Allergan settle Rhode Island opioid suit for $107M: 3 notes Full story
10. 35 drugmakers to produce generic version of Paxlovid Full story
11. How Duke, Mayo Clinic are stamping out healthcare disparities and improving patients' access to care. Join the live virtual discussion here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.
2. Healthcare employees face more violence than any other workers in the U.S. Learn how security management software can help create a safer workplace.
3. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.