1. BA.2, boosters and billions in funding: The latest notes to start the week Full story
2. COVID-19 antibody shipments to be cut by 30%: 6 details Full story
3. Moderna asks FDA to OK 2nd booster for all adults Full story
4. Hospitals implement kit and tray management in a variety of ways with a variety of solutions. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. CMS to hospitals: Let patients, visitors wear N95s Full story
6. AstraZeneca antibody drug effective against BA.2, study finds Full story
7. Amid declining case volumes, ASCs are striving to attract providers and patients. Here's how one physician stands out from competition
8. Ivermectin didn't curb COVID-19 hospitalizations in largest study to date Full story
9. COVID-19 vaccinations slump amid BA.2 threat: 11 CDC findings Full story
10. FDA approves Bristol Myers' immunotherapy for advanced melanoma Full story
11. Staffing challenges snowball into nurses being overtasked, battling inefficiency and missing out on continuing ed. Learn why some health systems are adopting clinical decision support + how it helps.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data
2. Atrium Health and University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences identified 5 skills essential for resilient healthcare leadership. Click here to learn them.
3. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.