1. Walgreens sued by BCBS payers, health systems for alleged drug overcharging fraud scheme Full story
2. AstraZeneca may scrap plans for COVID-19 vaccine's US approval Full story
3. Dr. Ashish Jha to replace Jeffrey Zients as Biden's COVID czar Full story
4. COVID-19 isn't done with new demands for clinical decision support systems. Click here to make sure yours is up to par.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. FDA approves 1st generic version of common asthma, COPD drug Full story
7. Amid declining case volumes, ASCs are striving to attract providers and patients. Here's how one physician stands out from competition.
8. Walgreens, VillageMD to open practices in New Hampshire Full story
9. 5 hospitals, systems opening pharmacies Full story
10. Overdose deaths reach another record high, CDC data shows Full story
11. Don't sacrifice wait times to see more patients. Nebraska Medicine grew patient volume and kept waits below 10 minutes — learn how.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt
2. AI can transform the revenue cycle. Download this 5-point report to learn how to implement it.
3. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.