1. Hospitals face severe pharmacy technician shortage, surveys show Full story
2. Gilead to limit 340B discounts for hepatitis C drugs Full story
3. Walmart looks to add 50,000 jobs, including in new health business Full story
4. Amid declining case volumes, ASCs are striving to attract providers and patients. Here's how one physician stands out from competition.
5. 13 ways to address disrespectful behaviors in healthcare: ISMP Full story
6. J&J vaccine more effective than initially projected, data shows Full story
7. Ambient AI can innovate the tediousness out of clinical documentation. Click here to learn how.
8. White House: 7 consequences from lack of COVID-19 funding Full story
9. As COVID cases, hospitalizations rise in UK, so do questions Full story
10. Patient group launches campaign advocating for Biogen Alzheimer’s drug Aduhelm Full story
11. Cleveland Clinic, Advent Health & more adapted to the digital world to improve patient experiences. Click here to learn how they deliver the consumer-like experiences patients now expect.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more
2. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
3. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.