1. Catholic Health expands specialty pharmacy program Full story
2. Pfizer CEO says 2nd COVID-19 booster needed Full story
3. No Vermont pharmacies eligible for 'test-to-treat' Full story
4. 99% of infusion centers haven't tried this strategy to alleviate staffing shortages. Click here to learn more.
5. Providence exec leaving for Amazon Full story
6. Telehealth app Cerebral could be fueling addiction crisis, former employees say Full story
7. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
8. Merck antiviral used more than expected, data shows Full story
9. Pfizer acquires Arena for $6.7B Full story
10. 10 top patient safety concerns for 2022 Full story
11. Are your specialty pharmacy services driving strategic growth? They are for these two health systems. Click here to learn how.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.
2. Learn what 1,000+ consumers think about healthcare. Use their insights as a roadmap to accelerating your digital future.
3. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.