1. Feds open another probe into PBM practices Full story
2. Before its fall, Akorn settled a lawsuit for $7.9M Full story
3. Some pharmacies don't carry Ozempic — but not because of the shortage Full story
4. Pharmacy disruptions are coming. Learn how to stay ahead of the curve and turn challenges into opportunities here.
5. Texas hospital set to close asks University Health to take over Full story
6. 4 drugmakers short on methotrexate amid post-Roe restrictions Full story
7. Are your claims actually getting paid? This is how one critical access hospital is working to stop denials and reduce time spent on fixing rejected claims.
8. CDC: 20,000 may have been exposed to measles at Kentucky gathering Full story
9. Hard to swallow? An FDA-approved capsule that tracks, sends data Full story
10. 20+ US hospitals among Newsweek's top 100 global hospitals Full story
11. Hospitals are missing the mark on blood clot prevention. Empower your nurses to become VTE prevention champions and sustain lasting quality improvements with these tools.
12. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.
2. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.
3. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.