1. Merck to manufacture J&J's COVID-19 vaccine Full story
2. People with allergic reactions to Pfizer, Moderna vaccines can get J&J shot as second dose, CDC scientist says Full story
3. Florida, Ohio and NYC expand COVID-19 vaccine eligibility Full story
4. How this hospital leveraged technology to enhance diabetes care — Learn essential strategies to implement at your organization during this discussion.
5. Novavax CEO says COVID-19 vaccine could be reviewed by FDA in May Full story
6. WHO advises against hydroxychloroquine to prevent COVID-19 Full story
7. How J&J's COVID-19 vaccine compares to Moderna's, Pfizer's Full story
8. Pharmacy operator to pay Roche $43M to settle fraudulent rebates lawsuit Full story
9. Congress launches investigation into One Medical's COVID-19 vaccination process Full story
10. Rural Arizona county opens COVID-19 vaccinations to general public Full story
11. Join leaders from Intermountain, Cedars-Sinai and more to discuss employee wellness, high drug costs and other key topics at the Becker's Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Virtual Event. Register here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: