1. Silence on J&J vaccine leaves recipients with questions Full story
2. Moderna faces patent suit over COVID-19 vaccine Full story
3. 'We can't punish our way to safer medical practices': 2 experts on criminalization of medical errors Full story
4. Remote care and remote patient monitoring aren't synonyms. Learn how to deploy real remote care by clicking here.
5. US drug spending jumped 77% in 10 years: 5 takeaways Full story
6. Pfizer vaccine less effective in kids 5-11, research suggests Full story
7. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
8. Viatris to pay $264M to settle EpiPen lawsuit Full story
9. What makes hospital employees quit their jobs? Answers from 6 workers Full story
10. Researchers present 1st potential evidence of deer-to-human COVID-19 transmission Full story
11. In just nine days, BayCare Health System optimized workflows and eased patient experiences. Here's how
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum’s annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.
2. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.
3. Burnout, patient access, health equity: Here's how Virginia Mason Institute is overcoming healthcare's most vexing challenges.