1. First J&J COVID-19 vaccines to reach states March 2 Full story
2. Florida expands eligibility for COVID-19 vaccines at retail pharmacies, physician offices Full story
3. US to tell states their vaccine allotments months in advance Full story
4. Join leaders from Intermountain, Cedars-Sinai and more to discuss employee wellness, high drug costs and other key topics at the Becker's Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Virtual Event. Register here.
5. US buys 100K doses of Eli Lilly's COVID-19 antibody cocktail for $210M Full story
6. FDA allows Pfizer vaccines to be stored at higher temperatures Full story
7. Up to 70% of venous thromboembolisms can be avoided. Learn how to empower your nurses as VTE prevention champions during this upcoming webinar.
8. Merck to acquire Pandion Therapeutics for $1.85B Full story
9. Single dose of Pfizer's vaccine strongly protects COVID-19 survivors, studies suggest Full story
10. Kentucky compounding pharmacy forfeits $1.8M for illegal drug distribution scheme Full story
11. How ready is your hospital to comply with CMS’s new interoperability and patient access rule? Click here to learn how to efficiently implement the necessary changes.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: