1. Mark Cuban's pharmacy racks up 2 million customers in 13 months Full story
2. UF Health launches pharmacogenetics tool for patients Full story
3. Dr. Billy Dunn, FDA leader tied to Aduhelm approval, departs Full story
4. Pharmacy disruptions are coming. Learn how to stay ahead of the curve and turn challenges into opportunities here.
5. Undercover agents bought fake nursing degrees with no medical experience Full story
6. Physician group touts ivermectin as flu, RSV treatment — but it's unproven Full story
7. Hospitals can't afford to waste OR time and money; proactive ones are revisiting physician preference cards for savings + efficiency. Learn how Sanford Health enhanced PPCs and saved $1.4 million via inventory reduction.
8. California hospital CFO resigns after 5 days Full story
9. GoodRx to pay $1.5M penalty over healthcare data sharing Full story
10. Moderna partners with gene-editing company in search of new mRNA treatments Full story
11. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
12. Pfizer may acquire cancer drugmaker Seagen Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare made up nearly 35% of all third-party data breaches in 2022. See how cloud technology can cover your organization's security blind spots here.
2. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
3. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.