1. Many drugs can't be tracked through supply chain, OIG report finds Full story
2. GoodRx sharing patient data with Google, Facebook Full story
3. FDA tracking 20 drugs for shortages caused by coronavirus Full story
4. The drug partnership playbook — How health systems can drive growth through the pharmacy. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. Register today to attend Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020 in Chicago. Join us for great networking opportunities and unique, educational sessions. To be a part of the best business-focused, strategic discussions in the healthcare industry, register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Senators threaten to subpoena Express Scripts over insulin documents Full story
7. CVS prescription mistakes prompt probe of staffing levels at Oklahoma pharmacy Full story
8. Clinical documentation and the ASC — How new tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Learn more
9. 16 'overpaid' healthcare CEOs Full story
10. CMS revamps quality strategy: 5 things to know Full story
11. This is one of the last paper-intensive processes used by hospital — Here's how to eliminate it.
12. Sandoz says it won't raise drug prices during coronavirus outbreak Full story
13. Aetna partners with Emory, Northside in Atlanta to boost insurance offerings Full story