1. FDA drug safety program is adding billions to US healthcare spending Full story
2. New Jersey pharmacy owner admits role in kickback scheme Full story
3. University at Buffalo's pharmacy school placed on probation Full story
4. The key to hospital cost savings goes beyond robust purchasing, well-organized P&T committees and active formulary management. Learn how one health system's focus on medication utilization and physician engagement made all the difference in this upcoming webinar.
5. Kentucky health system opens specialty pharmacy Full story
6. 7 healthcare providers make list of 'world's most ethical companies' Full story
7. Delay in lowering drug costs is frustrating Trump, sources say Full story
8. The drug partnership playbook — How health systems can drive through growth the pharmacy. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. Patient volume at Walmart Health clinics in Georgia exceeding expectations, exec says Full story
10. 2 migraine drugs should cost more, ICER now says Full story
11. Critical care settings are vulnerable places in today's hospitals. Click here to see how careful choice of care models and AI can influence patient outcomes.
12. 5 recent FDA drug, device approvals Full story