1. CMS copies Aduhelm coverage plan for newly approved Alzheimer's drug Full story
2. US drugmaker closes shop: 'Now we wait for worsened shortages' Full story
3. Lidocaine resupply dates postponed Full story
4. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
5. AHA wants FTC to ditch noncompete proposal: 'Not the time to upend healthcare labor markets' Full story
6. Minnesota's new drug price dashboard shows 42% cost increase over last 5 years Full story
7. Pharmacy disruptions are coming. Learn how to stay ahead of the curve and turn challenges into opportunities here.
8. FDA expands recall of eye products tied to bacterial infections Full story
9. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
10. 21 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
11. Participating in a clinically integrated network comes with benefits and challenges. Here's how ACOs affect clinical integration for payers, providers and patients.
12. FDA may greenlight Pfizer's RSV shot by summer Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.
2. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.
3. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.