1. University of Utah Health names chief pharmacy officer Full story
2. FDA considers 2nd COVID-19 booster for fall Full story
3. 5 states with the largest supply of omicron-effective antibody Full story
4. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
5. Pharmacists challenge low pay, a penny to $10, to fill COVID-19 treatments Full story
6. Family Dollar recalls drugs, devices shipped from rodent-infested Arkansas facility Full story
7. Cardiac rehab prevents readmission and death, but 75% of programs have closed since 2020. See how Geisinger is meeting demand with a virtual rehab program.
8. 29 physician specialties ranked by 2021 burnout rates Full story
9. FTC probe of pharmacy benefit managers stalled after tie vote Full story
10. Pfizer antiviral pill reduces risk of severe COVID-19 by 89%, study shows Full story
11. Remote care and remote patient monitoring aren't synonyms. Learn how to deploy real remote care by clicking here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
2. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.
3. Demand for mental healthcare is far outpacing supply. See how virtual care can help here.