1. Louisiana hospital promotes its pharmacy director to CEO role Full story
2. Mark Cuban to independent pharmacists: Let's partner Full story
3. Antibiotics tied to rare, serious drug-related skin reactions: Study Full story
4. Specialty pharmacy programs can be game changers for hospitals and health systems when the right partner is selected. Learn how.
5. Nurse charged with murder in patient's death loses license Full story
6. The US, not Moderna, should deal with COVID-19 vaccine patent suits: Justice Department Full story
7. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
8. 'Drug dealer in a white coat': Pharmacist pleads guilty to oxycodone scheme Full story
9. How Walgreens shifted its focus from pharmacies to physicians Full story
10. 'What is the best hospital in the US?' ChatGPT's response Full story
11. Overwhelmed by industry buzz on utilization management? Discover the lessons 12 systems learned from their process transformations here.
12. Pharmacy group praises 2 bills aimed at 'sneaky' PBMs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still using the 100-year old TB skin test? Here's an upgrade that delivers more precise results and lowers costs.
2. Prescription renewals are a time-intensive, manual process. Learn how Gundersen Health uses AI to automatically import 84% of renewal data and save hundreds of hours of clinician time.
3. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.