1. Pharmacy provider alerts 1,200 patients of phishing attack Full story
2. Consumer groups try to block AbbVie takeover of Allergan Full story
3. Expect drug shortages by March if coronavirus continues to ravage China, expert warns Full story
4. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper.
5. Insulin is selling on Craigslist for a fraction of its retail price, study finds Full story
6. Why opioid crisis won't cost Big Pharma as much as Big Tobacco settlements Full story
7. Former Novartis exec pleads guilty to generic price-fixing Full story
8. Study: Digital whiteboards save staff nearly 9 hours per day — Learn more.
9. Sanofi, HHS to collaborate on coronavirus vaccine Full story
10. West Virginia hospital to close, lay off 600 employees Full story
11. Join experts from Cardinal Health as they share best practices for introducing total joint replacements to your ASC, as well as how to measure their success in this upcoming webinar.
12. ProvideGx, Pfizer partner to supply 2 drugs in shortage Full story
Hospital pharmacy leaders: What are the 5 most important metrics you track in your pharmacy? Please send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.