1. COVID-19 antiviral may lead to slow heart rate, study finds Full story
2. Report: Heartburn drug's cancer risks were kept quiet for decades Full story
3. Moderna promises $0 cost for its COVID-19 vaccine post PHE Full story
4. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
5. 34 health systems on Forbes' list of best large employers Full story
6. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
7. These health systems are working to help clinicians rediscover the joy of medicine. Click here to discover how.
8. Pharmacists who prescribe found to be effective, safe in long-term care Full story
9. FDA panel votes 'yes' on OTC naloxone nasal spray Full story
10. 10 'overpaid' CEOs in healthcare features 2 drugmakers, 2 pharmacy retailers Full story
11. Overwhelmed by industry buzz on utilization management? Discover the lessons 12 systems learned from their process transformations here.
12. 22 pharmacies to close in California after Walgreens deal Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still using the 100-year old TB skin test? Here's an upgrade that delivers more precise results and lowers costs.
2. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
3. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.