1. CaptureRx proposes $4.75M settlement over breach that affected 2.4 million patients Full story
2. Pharmacist workforce demand: 5 fast facts Full story
3. Walgreens, VillageMD to expand primary care in Florida Full story
4. Your infusion center is sitting on unused capacity. Here's how to unlock it.
5. A layoff list, expired medicine, neglected patients: Illinois hospital loses Medicare contract Full story
6. Copay coupons are exacerbating drug price inflation, economists say Full story
7. Clinical decision support systems are crucial in managing healthcare's worsening labor shortage. Is yours up to the task? Click here to find out.
8. COVID-19 vaccination rates up in 13 states, down in 37 Full story
9. American job losses means 57.5M fewer prescriptions filled, study says Full story
10. Vaccination during pregnancy protects infants after birth, lowers long COVID-19 risk: 2 new findings Full story
11. The fallout related to surgical backlogs has hit healthcare finances hard. Click here for strategies to make up the budget deficit.
12. Meet new FDA chief Dr. Robert Califf: 5 things to know Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more
2. Top revenue cycle trends for 2022: Your journey to RCM success in the new year starts here.
3. Learn what 1,000+ consumers think about healthcare. Use their insights as a roadmap to accelerating your digital future.