1. Chain drugstores under probe in Oklahoma after claims of inadequate pharmacy staffing Full story
2. Why 8 medical groups are fighting BCBS plan requiring use of mail-order pharmacies Full story
3. Foreign governments are using US research, manipulating drug prices, White House study claims Full story
4. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Register today to attend Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020 in Chicago. Join us for great networking opportunities and unique, educational sessions. To be a part of the best business-focused, strategic discussions in the healthcare industry, register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. New Sanofi CEO ousts 4 execs Full story
7. Yale New Haven Hospital sued over exam policy for employees 70+ years Full story
8. Join experts from Cardinal Health as they share best practices for introducing total joint replacements to your ASC, as well as how to measure their success in this upcoming webinar.
9. 6 hospitals that suspended surgeries due to supply chain issues Full story
10. Pharma megamergers top analysts' expectations
11. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process. Learn more
12. Cigna changes leadership at Express Scripts
13. How Buttigieg says he'd lower drug prices