1. CMS ready to survey 340B hospitals about how they use program savings Full story
2. Eli Lilly to donate 200,000 insulin pens to low-income communities Full story
3. Connecticut pharmacy abruptly closes, sells to Rite Aid Full story
4. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper.
5. McKesson could lose wholesale license over 'excessive' opioid orders to children's hospital
6. 90-day prescriptions may save insurers but hurt some patients, Cleveland Clinic psychiatrist says
7. 25 drugs posing the greatest threats to hospital supply chains if in shortage Full story
8. At least 30 hospitals went bankrupt in 2019. Here's how to protect your hospital's bottom line in 2020.
9. J&J hit with $750M damage award in NJ baby powder case Full story
10. GlaxoSmithKline outlines plans ahead of Pfizer spinoff Full story
11. Some physician groups struggle while others thrive. Learn about three revenue cycle strategies that will improve your bottom line.
12. The rural hospital closure crisis: 10 things to know Full story
13. Walgreens names new president Full story