1. New York's 340B changes could cost providers $30M and 300 jobs Full story
2. Pharmacy student's drug solution could save health systems $100K Full story
3. A COVID-19 drug that works for all variants won't hit the market anytime soon — here's why Full story
4. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
5. Viewpoint: Hospitals should spend money on staffing, not Super Bowl ads Full story
6. Healthcare billing fraud: 11 recent cases Full story
7. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
8. Idaho's St. Luke's to reduce workforce by 2%, eliminates executive positions Full story
9. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
10. Court orders cancer treatment for 5-year-old, but parents want alternative treatments Full story
11. Pharmacy disruptions are coming. Learn how to stay ahead of the curve and turn challenges into opportunities here.
12. UTI drug shows success in fighting deadly brain-eating amoeba Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Prescription renewals are a time-intensive, manual process. Learn how Gundersen Health uses AI to automatically import 84% of renewal data and save hundreds of hours of clinician time.
2. It's time to retire the 100-year old TB skin test. See the option providers are using that delivers more precise results, lower costs.
3. When only 35% of referrals end in a visit, you can't justify time spent on manual patient outreach. This digital upgrade led Froedtert Health to a 3-day referral-to-appointment workflow.