1. ASHP launches tool to help the national pharmacy technician shortage Full story
2. Pharmacist, 8 others arrested in $1.5M pill mill case Full story
3. Which vaccines are pharmacists authorized to give? A state breakdown Full story
4. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
5. CVS Health zeroing in on $10.5B deal for Oak Street Health Full story
6. Pennsylvania providers don't have to see patients to write some antibiotic prescriptions Full story
7. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
8. Woman who displayed handgun in Texas hospital fatally shot Full story
9. RSV drug candidates face hurdles Full story
10. 8 health systems with strong finances Full story
11. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
12. Tdap vaccine during pregnancy protects 9 out of 10 newborns against whooping cough: CDC Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
2. Still using the 100-year old TB skin test? Here's an upgrade that delivers more precise results and lowers costs.
3. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.