1. Former Aetna CEO says he's being pushed off CVS board Full story
2. Walgreens pays $7.5M to resolve claims an employee impersonated a pharmacist Full story
3. Why pharmacy leaders at RWJBarnabas Health eat lunch together each day Full story
4. Accelerate evidence-based decision making with AI at your fingertips. IBM Micromedex with Watson delivers the drug and dosing information you need, when you need it. Start your free trial today.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. No more 'sucker at the table': New lobby to represent Fortune 500 firms paying prescription drug bills Full story
7. SwedishAmerican opens ScriptCenter, a self-serve pharmacy kiosk Full story
8. Some physician groups struggle while others thrive. Learn about three revenue cycle strategies that will improve your bottom line. Click here to learn more.
9. FDA asks drugmakers to pull pneumonia drug from the market Full story
10. Adventist Health cuts 651 California jobs amid outsourcing push Full story
11. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper.
12. Bristol-Myers to introduce 8 drugs in 18 months
13. 1st drug to treat peanut allergies gets final FDA approval Full story