1. Can Amazon disrupt the pharmacy industry? Full story
2. 'The workload remains,' APhA says on CVS, Walmart pruning pharmacy hours Full story
3. Paxlovid, Lagevrio prescriptions no longer need a positive COVID-19 test Full story
4. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
5. 'Hospital purgatory': Confidence in healthcare plunges as criticism grows louder and larger Full story
6. GoodRx might pay $1.5M for sharing patient data Full story
7. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
8. Nearly 1K drug prices rose in January Full story
9. Pharmacy, medical equipment owners indicted in $14.5M billing fraud scheme Full story
10. 10 states with the least healthy (and healthiest) populations Full story
11. Payers are struggling to keep up with changing member expectations. Get ahead of the curve and stay there with conversational AI and these best practices.
12. Appeals court dismisses J&J unit's bankruptcy plan Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
2. Prescription renewals are a time-intensive, manual process. Learn how Gundersen Health uses AI to automatically import 84% of renewal data and save hundreds of hours of clinician time.
3. Just 1 in 10 CKD patients get proper care. Learn how data + AI are changing the kidney care paradigm from costly, urgent treatment to preventative and cost-effective care.