1. 1st Humira biosimilar enters market with two prices Full story
2. What the PHE's imminent end means for pharmacists Full story
3. Civica picks insulin injector supplier Full story
4. Payers are struggling to keep up with changing member expectations. Get ahead of the curve and stay there with conversational AI and these best practices.
5. Georgia asks 22 nurses to surrender licenses amid degree scheme probe Full story
6. 340B pharmacy case ruled in favor of drugmakers Full story
7. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
8. Senators reintroduce bills to reform PBM industry Full story
9. 12 medical schools boycott US News rankings: Who, why and what's next Full story
10. Montana floats giving pharmacists more prescription power Full story
11. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
12. Utah plastic surgeon tossed $28K of COVID-19 vaccines, court documents say Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.
2. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients.
3. 5 CIOs on their top labor challenges and how tech can help. Get best practices from Seattle Children's, WakeMed Health and 3 other systems.