1. If vaccine administration is lagging, why are hospitals, cities and states running out of shots? Full story
2. Most pregnant women shouldn't get COVID-19 vaccines, WHO says Full story
3. Vermont hospital stores 860 Moderna doses at wrong temperature Full story
4. The path to zero harm: How Cleveland Clinic and Michigan Medicine are working to improve surgical safety. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
5. HHS to allow retired nurses, physicians to give COVID-19 shots Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
7. Mission critical: Address burnout, increase clinician productivity, and cut costs. Click here to learn why these aren't competing priorities.
8. Sanofi to manufacture 125M doses of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine Full story
9. Oklahoma trying to give back $2M hydroxychloroquine stockpile Full story
10. Exec wasn't disciplined after California hospital broke vaccine protocol, HCA says Full story
11. Mistrust could hurt your organization's COVID-19 vaccine administration. Ensure a positive experience with tips from this discussion.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: