1. 10 common medication errors to address in 2020 Full story
2. Shareholders likely to press Walgreens on buyout at annual meeting Full story
3. FTC, New York sue Martin Shkreli, say he blocked generic competition Full story
4. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke’s Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Drugmakers rushing to make vaccine for Chinese coronavirus Full story
7. 5 recent pharmaceutical, devicemaker bankruptcies
8. Don't be fooled by healthcare's false dilemma — Improving patient satisfaction and collections are not competing priorities. Click here to learn why.
9. Drugs cost more when manufacturers sell directly to physicians, study says Full story
10. Illinois caps patient out-of-pocket cost for insulin
11. Geisinger sues to stop New Jersey health system from severing merger Full story
12. Urgent care, retail clinics & telehealth won't save primary care from collapse: Here's what will.
13. Government unlikely to curb high drug prices soon, experts say Full story