1. 10 top medication safety concerns from 2021 Full story
2. CDC reminds pharmacies of vaccine guidelines for immunocompromised Full story
3. Pharmacist gets 5-year sentence in $180M healthcare fraud scheme Full story
4. Colon cancer rates are rising among younger adults. See how St. Elizabeth's and King’s Daughter’s Health are improving screening rates here.
5. Moderna launches omicron-specific booster trial Full story
6. Federal vaccination mandate begins for healthcare workers in 25 states Full story
7. The historic drivers of emergency medicine succes are shifting. Here's how to keep your program ahead of the curve.
8. 'An invisible HHS secretary': Critics come after Xavier Becerra for pandemic absence Full story
9. Merck vs. Pfizer's COVID-19 antiviral pills: 11 notes Full story
10. Michigan pursues Eli Lilly probe over insulin costs Full story
11. Don't let workforce management issues bleed into the patient experience. Join the expert discussion here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Eliminate extra clicks and cumbersome EHR workarounds for clinicians. Learn how in this 6-part guide.
2. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.
3. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.