1. Wisconsin pharmacist to plead guilty to attempting to spoil COVID-19 vaccine doses, says DOJ Full story
2. US to boost COVID-19 vaccine shipments to states Full story
3. Walgreens taps Starbucks exec as new CEO Full story
4. Your ORs could be safer for staff. Click here to learn how.
5. US sees new record for overdose deaths in 12-month period Full story
6. WHO: Moderna vaccine second doses can be delayed, but doses shouldn't be halved Full story
7. The bridge between the consumer experience clinical care — How Saint Joseph Mercy Health System is engaging patients and detecting cancer early. Click here to attend the virtual event.
8. Regeneron says its COVID-19 antibody drug prevented COVID-19 in clinical trial Full story
9. US may reverse HHS guidelines allowing for easier buprenorphine prescription Full story
10. COVID-19 vaccine should be available to all who want it by spring, Biden says Full story
11. Is your supply chain operating at 100 percent capacity during the pandemic? Join our panelists to make the most out of your health system's transportation plan.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: