1. Kaiser to offer repeat COVID vaccinations to nearly 4,000 people who may have received low dose Full story
2. Patient groups, lobbyists pressure CMS to expand Aduhelm coverage Full story
3. New Jersey requires boosters for healthcare staff Full story
4. Colon cancer rates are rising among younger adults. See how St. Elizabeth's and King’s Daughter’s Health are improving screening rates here.
5. Pharmacy Quality Alliance releases social determinants of health guide Full story
6. CMS healthcare worker COVID-19 vaccination mandate enforceable nationwide after Texas suit dismissed Full story
7. Imagine easily integrating your systems and applications — click here to learn 6 things to look for in an enterprise integration platform.
8. Walgreens, VillageMD to open 8 more primary care clinics in Arizona Full story
9. 6 states where delta is lingering Full story
10. 5.3 million Medicare beneficiaries struggle to afford meds, study finds Full story
11. Growing a robotics service line requries a highly strategic approach. Here's how Mercy General did it.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more
2. Learn what 1,000+ consumers think about healthcare. Use their insights as a roadmap to accelerating your digital future.
3. Healthcare innovations shouldn't take years to complete. Here's how systems are speeding up the transformation process.