1. Bivalent boosters not linked to stroke risk, federal agencies say Full story
2. Healthgrades' 50 top hospitals for 2023 Full story
3. 6 drugmakers are short on heparin Full story
4. Disjointed engagement tactics won't have patients knocking on your 'digital front door.' Learn how Sanford Health leveraged multiple workstreams — including RCM — for a comprehensive approach that grew engagement and prevented denials.
5. Paxlovid underprescribed for older adults, physician survey finds Full story
6. 21 flu drugs in shortage, most with no resupply date Full story
7. Thinking about upgrading your IT infrastructure? Learn why Sentara Healthcare's CTO embraced a multi-cloud strategy to advance the system's digital transformation.
8. Missouri hospital CEO is out Full story
9. US below annual average of novel drug approvals in 2022: 5 report notes Full story
10. After preliminary denial, hospital where nurse called 911 gains full accreditation Full story
11. How does today's OR leader ignite growth without running staff ragged? Learn the strategies Allina Health used to do just that.
12. FDA approves 1st combined asthma drug for adults Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.
2. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
3. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.