1. Pharmacy owners concerned Amazon's PillPack is violating patient privacy Full story
2. New York distributor stops opioid distribution amid rising legal fees Full story
3. Civica Rx inks deal to create its own drugs Full story
4. Some physician groups struggle while others thrive. Learn about three revenue cycle strategies that will improve your bottom line. Click here to learn more.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke’s Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Pharma execs pitch ideas to lower drug costs, but not lowering their own prices Full story
7. FDA approvals relying on weaker evidence, study finds
8. Without proactive risk management, inferior IT devices can interfere with critical healthcare equipment and processes. Learn more.
9. Dr. David Feinberg: 'We're super proud' of Project Nightingale with Ascension Full story
10. Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline give timeline for IPO of joint venture Full story
11. T-minus 12 months until CMS price transparency: Is your team ready? Click here to attend a live price transparency primer.
12. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
13. 4 recent drug, device recalls Full story