1. J&J vaccine shows some immunity after single dose Full story
2. $200 drug discount cards proposed by Trump won’t happen, officials say Full story
3. Mark Cuban launches generic drug company Full story
4. It's time for hospitals to clear the air. Join this live discussion for tips and strategies on how to eliminate surgical smoke in the OR.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. HHS creates online tracker for patients, providers seeking COVID-19 antibody drugs Full story
7. There's a surplus of healthcare data, but does your health system know how to extract insights from it? Click here to learn data-driven, practical ways to innovate and increase efficiency.
8. OptumRx opens North Carolina pharmacy center Full story
9. CVS has administered nearly 10% of US COVID-19 vaccines, incoming CEO says Full story
10. Walgreens to launch credit, debit cards Full story
11. Like it or not, price transparency requirements have taken effect. Click here to join the conversation on how to quickly gain compliance.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: