1. Pfizer vaccine effective against UK, South Africa COVID-19 strains, study suggests Full story
2. WHO: 2nd dose of Pfizer vaccine may be delayed up to 6 weeks Full story
3. 8 governors urge HHS to give states more COVID-19 vaccines Full story
4. Like it or not, price transparency requirements have taken effect. Click here to join the conversation on how to quickly gain compliance.
5. Biden plans stimulus relief worth trillions: 5 things to know Full story
6. Wyoming hospital CEO says state not getting fair share of vaccines Full story
7. Don't Miss Learning Opportunities:
- How the nation's largest outpatient provider transformed its supply chain amid the pandemic. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
- How well are you really communicating with patients today? Click here for 10 strategies to better reach patients and improve care.
- Still calling your patients? Click here to find out why texting them will bring about better results for your practice.
8. Fujifilm to spend $2B on new US manufacturing site Full story
9. What more pharmacy deserts amid the pandemic means for public health Full story
10. Moderna vaccine may provide protection from COVID-19 for years, CEO says Full story
11. Hospital outreach plays a crucial role in the fight against vaccine hesitancy. Click here to attend a live virtual discussion and hear first-hand what leading systems are doing to reach the most vulnerable.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: