1. SSM Health's response to current drug shortages Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic under state probe after former physician accused of sexual assault Full story
3. Moderna floats $110-$130 COVID-19 shot price Full story
4. Manual staff management wastes health systems' time + perpetuates inequity. Here's how Mayo Clinic achieved faster, more equitable staffing decisions.
5. CVS exploring acquisition of Oak Street Health Full story
6. 1st pediatric RSV drug could be approved before next viral season Full story
7. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
8. 10 healthcare names get Shkreli Awards for bad behavior Full story
9. AHA 'disappointed' as 340B case returns to HHS Full story
10. Pharmacist compounds medicines in wake of Tylenol shortages Full story
11. Thinking about upgrading your IT infrastructure? Learn why Sentara Healthcare's CTO embraced a multi-cloud strategy to advance the system's digital transformation.
12. Moderna, oncology drug company partner to broaden mRNA use Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients.
2. Your patients hate outdated interfaces. Learn how 3 leading health systems use intelligent automation to augment their EHR and drive better patient engagement.
3. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.