1. Rite Aid CEO abruptly exits Full story
2. FDA approves 3rd Alzheimer's drug Full story
3. XBB.1.5 likely resistant to Evusheld, FDA says Full story
4. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
5. Dr. Eric Topol: 'XBB.1.5 is no slouch' Full story
6. AAP unveils new guidelines for treating childhood obesity: 1 major change Full story
7. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
8. VillageMD completes $8.9B Summit Health buy Full story
9. UPMC Health Plan reducing ACA pharmacy network by 60% Full story
10. Paxlovid use ebbs amid lack of funds, unclear rebound risk Full story
11. Surgical days rarely go as planned. Here's how to get back to a place where disruptions are the exception vs. the norm.
12. Moderna to scoop up genomics company for $85M Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. In today's digital age, medication histories are often confirmed by phone. Learn how Cone Health cut the cord to improve efficiency.
2. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients.
3. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.