1. CVS, Walgreens, Walmart sue Ohio physicians, claim they share blame for opioid crisis Full story
2. 215 biotech leaders sign letter promising to price drugs 'reasonably' Full story
3. Patients who get prescriptions through VA less likely to skip doses, study finds Full story
4. The future of pain management: How to improve patient outcomes with new opioid-free interventions. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Walgreens Q1 profit dips on weak pharmacy operations
6. Allergan settles pay-for-delay lawsuit for $300M Full story
7. Novo Nordisk's mealtime insulin shot for kids approved by FDA Full story
8. Using payor collections to jumpstart your revenue cycle in 2020. Learn more.
9. Rates charged by hospitals have soared, study finds
10. How UMass Memorial cut executive payroll in half
11. T-minus 12 months until CMS price transparency: Is your team ready? Click here to attend a live price transparency primer.
12. FibroGen names former Eli Lilly president as CEO