1. Pharmacists can give flu shots in states where they're not licensed, HHS says Full story
2. CDC clears boosters for 12- to 15-year-olds Full story
3. Amgen inks $50M AI drug discovery deal Full story
4. Physician documentation should no longer be a burden. Click here for a modern solution.
5. Pfizer, BioNTech to develop 1st mRNA vaccine for shingles Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
7. Colon cancer rates are rising among younger adults. See how St. Elizabeth's and King’s Daughter’s Health are improving screening rates here.
8. 8 recent drug recalls Full story
9. Connecticut pharmacy cancels 700 COVID-19 test appointments over lab backlog Full story
10. CDC: Definition of fully vaccinated 'is not changing' Full story
11. Don't let workforce management issues bleed into the patient experience. Join the expert discussion here.
12. States ranked by booster rates: Jan. 6 Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The VA & other systems are using interoperability to optimize workflows and extend care delivery— learn how.
2. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey of 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
3. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.