1. CVS, Walgreens plan to dispense abortion pills Full story
2. Walgreens Boots Alliance reports $3.7B Q1 net loss Full story
3. Pediatric pain medication shortage delaying care: 5 updates Full story
4. Are you making sense of your healthcare organization's data? Get tips on interpreting and drawing value from raw data in this discussion.
5. 12 blood pressure drugs back-ordered, partly because of carcinogen Full story
6. Lancaster General rescinds $25 per employee holiday gift amid 'challenging economic times' Full story
7. In less than a year, University of Kansas Health System transformed its approach to OR utilization with impressive results. Click here to learn how.
8. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
9. BCBS companies form medication contracting group to target high specialty drug costs Full story
10. From 'COVID toes' to 'Paxlovid arm': 4 phenomena that emerged amid the pandemic Full story
11. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
12. Rite Aid launches mini-pharmacy program to reduce 'pharmacy deserts' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.
2. Your patients hate outdated interfaces. Learn how 3 leading health systems use intelligent automation to augment their EHR and drive better patient engagement.
3. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.