1.Class-action suit against Merck puts common drugmaker defense to Supreme Court testFull story
2. Cleveland Clinic fires physician over anti-Semitic comments Full story
3.January's first drug price hikes average 6.3%: 5 notes Full story
4. Learn how to maximize often-overlooked savings opportunities, such a freight management in this upcoming webinar.
5. Join over 300 health system executive speakers and 3,800 attendees + Katie Couric and former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.Biosimilars cost up to 80% more in the US than Europe: Here's why Full story
7.Why hospitals may reconsider policies on pouring drugs down the drain Full story
8.Holston Medical Group champions a patient-centered, data-driven approach to care. For insights into HMG's value-based approach, click here.
9. 3 hospitals close in Kansas, Tennessee Full story
10. Judge blocks Trump administration policy cutting drug payments to hospitals Full story