1. Hospitals seek to fill hundreds of positions, make on-the-spot job offers Full story
2. Vitamin D protects against young onset colorectal cancer, Dana Farber study suggests Full story
3. Most private health plans no longer waiving cost-sharing for COVID-19 care Full story
4. Infusion center scheduling is a game of Tetris. Here's how Novant Health played it right.
5. CDC booster shot review delayed amid debate over necessity Full story
6. 5 oncologists on the move Full story
7. Chief quality officers on how they're preparing for CMS' new glycemic management measures. Here's what your hospital needs to know.
8. A breakdown of Google Health in 2021: 15 things leading up to division's dismantling Full story
9. FDA grants full approval to Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine Full story
10. Mount Sinai receives $60M gift for new cancer center in Manhattan Full story
11. Your team needs radical common sense. Learn why human understanding is the key to a more responsive health system.
12. American Hospital Association calls for withdrawal of OSHA's temporary COVID-19 standard for healthcare workers Full story