1. For MD Anderson's CEO, the end goal to cure cancer doesn't detract the small wins Full story
2. Screen all lung cancer patients for this gene, Mayo Clinic research suggests Full story
3. 6 recent cancer center constructions, expansions Full story
4. Hospital RCM teams should play offense, not defense. Click here to learn how to prevent denied claims.
5. Sugary drinks tied to higher colorectal cancer rates among young adults, research finds Full story
6. Dr. Barbara Murphy, chair of medicine at Mount Sinai, dead at 56 Full story
7. Don't count on counting alone — Learn how hospitals are tapping new tech and best practices to prevent retained surgical sponges in the OR.
8. How much faster do US cancer drug prices rise than those in wealthy European countries? Full story
9. 200,000 Northwestern patients affected in Elekta data breach; 42 health systems hit Full story
10. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: Updated patient experience measures are long overdue Full story
11. AI that relies solely on automation won't improve clinical documentation workflows. Click here to learn a better approach.
12. Ohio providers can deny care on moral grounds under new law Full story
13. 17 states with rising COVID-19 cases: July 6 Full story