1. New York City's Mount Sinai names chief of medical oncology Full story
2. Dana-Farber's operating loss grows in Q2 Full story
3. Shuttered Oklahoma cancer hospital has potential buyer Full story
4. Capacity constraints are rampant at infusion centers. Hartford Healthcare applied machine learning to solve that. Experts discuss how during this discussion.
5. Patients' use of complementary medicines more common than oncologists think Full story
6. Philips recalls 3.5M ventilation devices, cites potential cancer risk Full story
7. Lack of a strong data infrastructure stands in the way of cancer care improvements. Here's how health systems can change that.
8. UC Davis cancer center names director for clinical research Full story
9. America's physician shortage could hit 124,000 in 13 years Full story
10. Oklahoma cancer center's EHR server breached by hackers, exposes 8,000 patients' data Full story
11. Is imaging blocking your path to interoperability? Learn how MetroHealth broke down its imaging siloes and hear best practices for your own organization here.
12. Lawsuit over Houston Methodist’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate dismissed Full story
13. US COVID-19 cases no longer declining; Delta variant's rapid spread — 4 things to know Full story