1. A secondhand crisis is spotlighting physicians' role as bearers of bad news Full story
2. 4 recent cancer care partnerships Full story
3. Most oncologists experienced some form of sexual harassment last year, study finds Full story
4. Lack of a strong data infrastructure stands in the way of cancer care improvements. Here's how health systems can change that.
5. Lynparza pill curbed recurrence, death in early-stage breast cancer patients, study finds Full story
6. Jefferson Health's cancer center appoints deputy director Full story
7. Capacity constraints are rampant at infusion centers. Hartford Healthcare applied machine learning to solve that. Experts discuss how during this discussion.
8. Viewpoint: Physicians should add 'biopsychosocial biopsies' to patient visits Full story
9. AAPA responds to medical groups' opposition of rebrand Full story
10. Severe blood shortage may threaten patient care, Beaumont says Full story
11. Click here to learn how Missouri Healthcare’s cancer center saved time and increased productivity with a digital tumor board workflow tool.
12. Most women don't meet criteria to safely discontinue cervical cancer screening, study finds Full story
13. UnitedHealthcare may not cover ER care it deems nonemergent Full story