1. FDA approves new CAR-T cell therapy for multiple myeloma Full story
2. UNC Rex opens new cancer center Full story
3. 1 in 7 breast cancer cases overdiagnosed, Duke study finds Full story
4. 99% of infusion centers haven't tried this strategy to alleviate staffing shortages. Click here to learn more.
5. 'We can't punish our way to safer medical practices': 2 experts on criminalization of medical errors Full story
6. Survey investigates toll of cancer care crowdfunding on survivors Full story
7. Don't sacrifice wait times to see more patients. Nebraska Medicine grew patient volume and kept waits below 10 minutes — learn how.
8. White House rolls out next COVID-19 plan: 8 details Full story
9. 10 happiest, unhappiest cities in the US Full story
10. Younger workers' wages growing faster than any age group Full story
11. Hospitals aren't out of the woods yet — bed and staffing shortages are still rampant. Learn how Yale New Haven Health innovated past these hurdles.
12. 10 states with biggest, smallest shares of prescriptions paid out of pocket Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum’s annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.
2. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.
3. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.