1. Cancer patients should get priority access to COVID-19 vaccine, experts say Full story
2. Arkansas cancer center forgiving $650K in medical debt Full story
3. 20 cancer drugs approved in 2020 Full story
4. Deceased patients and their families deserve compassionate and efficient care. Click here to learn how to eliminate errors and enhance workflows in processing patients after death.
5. Canadian healthcare providers can now practice in Michigan Full story
6. Spoiled COVID-19 vaccine doses at Wisconsin hospital 'intentionally' left out Full story
7. Hospital outreach plays a crucial role in the fight against vaccine hesitancy. Click here to attend a live virtual discussion and hear first-hand what leading systems are doing to reach the most vulnerable.
8. 10 top patient safety issues for 2021 Full story
9. COVID-19 variant found in 2nd state; Warp Speed leaders acknowledge slow vaccine rollout — 4 updates Full story
10. Seattle Children's loses legal fight in effort to keep mold outbreak records from public Full story
11. Digital communication can decrease preventable hospital readmissions by up to 18 percent. Click here to learn how physicians can use electronic alerts to drive better patient outcomes.
12. California nurses struggle as nurse-to-patient ratios stretched amid COVID-19 surge Full story
13. Tennessee loses 3rd hospital this year Full story